There are, quite literally, dozens of reasons to have a website for your business, whether it’s a Grand Lake business or beyond. It is true that businesses today are EXPECTED to have a website, and if you don’t you are not considered to be an up to date business.
In fact, in today’s online world, you better have a website designed to be viewed on a mobile device…whether it be an iphone, ipad or Android device.
So, with that said, here are the Sites by G Top 12 Reasons your Grand Lake Business needs a website:
12. Your website expands on all of your printed marketing materials and ads with a link to your website…
11. Your site provides a useful place for answering frequently asked questions…including location, hours, etc.
10. Less than half of small businesses have a website, and only a small percentage of those has a website that can actually be found by potential customers.
9. Did we mention potential customers. Studies show that over 80% of all consumers begin their search for a new product or service by searching the internet.
8. You instantly become accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
7. Your website is your business card to all people searching for your goods or services.
6. Easily updated with current information and latest news in your field or industry.
5. Add value to your services with tips, tricks, news, etc.
4. Allows you to be contacted quickly and easily, however you choose…email, phone, etc.
3. Far cheaper and much more flexible than print advertising.
2. A well designed website, combined with ongoing search engine marketing, will get your business more business. Without spending extra and additional money on advertising.
And, the #1 Reason your small business needs a website…
Because without an effective internet presence….your competitors win.